She's Fine... Innit?! ;)

Uhmm... she looks good with-out make-up no doubt, but she will 'eat me raw' if I share a before  picture. Lol.

So I'll stick with the made-up look; but my sister, she's a fine babe any-time, any day, with or with-out any. (By the way, applications are closed). Hehe!


Now, I did two looks at different occasions, the first was a Frosty Pink-eye Look and a Red/Pink Lip (not sure how to describe it really).




The second was a Gold/Brown-eye look and  Mauvey Lip.

The first look...

On her Face, I used:

Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser
Black Opal Oil Mattifier
Ruby Kisses 3D foundation (level 11)
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC 45


On her Eyes:

Urban Decay Potion Primer
Collection 2000 Metallic Cream e/s in Rock N Rose
NYX Chrome e/s in Baby Pink
Saffron e/s (pink colour) palette, blended with Mac e/s in Texture.
lined with Maybelline Black Gel Liner
Ardell Lashes (Number escapes me now.)



On her Lips:

Jordana red lip pencil
Wet & Wild's Pinkabell Lip-stick
I highlighted her upper lip with Mac Gold Deposit

The second look...

On her Face, I used the same products as the first look.


On her eyes:

Urban Decay Potion Primer (Eden)
NYX Jumbo pencil in Dark Brown(on the outer and a little on the inner corner)
Mac Swiss Chocolate e/s on the crease
Mac Woodwinked e/s on the lid


On her Lips:

Uhmm... been thinking, (I don't recall exactly, but I think I used...)
Mac Lip-stick in Captive. (scratch head*)

So which of these would you rock?
Look 1 or 2? :)


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts