My Therapy!

You know how you go through certain things and you find it difficult to deal with them, so you just take-it-out on some-thing or some-one; well that has been the case for a few days now. I've been taking-it-out on my face, or any-one who comes my way. <<<So beware>>> Lol.

I had a friend in school, when she's up-set or emotional about some-thing, she just starts cleaning and tidying her room. In fact, I had tried more than once to get her up-set while she was in my room. I reasoned my room would look sparkling... [but e no work!]. Hehehe!

Well, some would rather talk to a shrink to deal with their issues, others a 'preacher', some would bottle-it all up, some would take-it-out on their partners... Me? As I said,  I take-it all out on my face [or any-one's face close to me]. I was actually tempted to take-it-out on my daughter's face once. If not for the intervention of her sister. Lol.

 So when I'm 'down', worried, up-set or moody, I just go straight to my make-up kit and give my face a beat...




This look was inspired by one of my favourite 'Youtubers' [Beautybyjj]


Brows:
Jordana pencil in Coffee-bean
LA  Girl Pro Concealer in Toast


Face:
Mary Kay Oil Mattifier
Milani Select concealer in Honey Miel
Inglot  AMC Cream Foundation in MW113
Milani Minerals Compact Powder in 110 Deep
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa and Cover Girl Ebony-bronzer (for Contour)
 LA Girl Pro Concealer concealer in Toffee and Ben Nye powder in Topaz ( for High-light)
Sonya Blush in Brick



Eyes:
MUA Eye Primer
Mac e/s Swiss Chocolate
Wet&Wild Vanity Palette
Mac e/s Woodwinked
ColorPop e/s in Erotic
Mac Zoom Fast Mascara 


Lips:
Zaron Lip Liner in Cappuccino
Nyx Lip Liner in Coffee
Mac Lip Liner in Soar




At least after-wards, I could 'wear' a fake-smile :) Lol.


Thanks for stopping-by!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts