I came; I saw; she smiled! :)

Hello! Did you miss me? I sure missed you:). So it's been like a 'year' since my last post, at least it feels that way. :(

I truly apologise for that!

I've been lying on a beach some-where in Hawaii, sipping champagne with my best friend Jennifer Hudson... [Hehehe! Some dream!]. Well, that's if you call needles going in-to your 'butt-chicks' every morning and evening, and a 'drip' stuck in your right-hand, all to kick-out that malaria parasite. uhmm...

Well in my quest to get better health-wise, be-cause I was stuck in Lagos...
*I 'CAME' to my Uncle's...
*'SAW' him, his wife and three lovely children; and you know me [I would like to think so!]...
*and fashioned a 'Mrs' Piece [pun of 'master-piece', for the un-initiates]. Lol!



...................................................................................................................................................................
I had a mishap with my phone, and lost all my pictures.*Crying!
That includes proper pictures I took of her make-over...
Well, at-least I can share these. :)
[P.S.: The lighting and the quality of the phone-camera I used in this instant, did not do the pictures justice :( ]




Products used:

Boot No 7 Face Primer
Inglot Liquid Foundation in MW113
Milani Mineral Powder in Warm 109 [fast becoming my favourite]
Mary-Kate and Ashley Sun-kissed Bronzer

On her Brows

Sleek Eau La La Pencil in Cocoa
LA Concealer in Toast.

On her Eyes

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige
Mac e/s in Brown Script [as a transition colour]
Tara 'Omoge' Trio e/s
ColourPop e/s in Erotic
Wet and Wild Vanity e/s [the Brown colour on the crease and the Beige colour on the brow-bone]
Maybelline Black Gel Liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara

On her Lips

Zaron 'Red Vine' Lip-liner
Mac Ruby Woo Lip-stick

At the end, I came to visit [well, sort of!]; I saw my uncle, aunt and little cousins; and most of all, she smiled. Hehe... and I had a really great time too! :)

Thanks for stopping-by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts