I Took-It All Out On Her! *Grrrrr*

Re-call I said I take-it-out on any face I see when I am in a 'not-so-good' mood... Well, this young pretty gal, 'fell into my trap'. Hehe.

I 'took it all out' on her big time!

Come to think of it, if I am getting-paid to 'take-out my annoyance on your face', that is a sign my anger is 'righteous'. Lol.

So I attempted a Smokey sort of Purple & Gold cut-crease, Inspired by  Chloesmakeover

                                                                 Be-fore Meets... After!




#Nofilters ;)


Brows: 
XXL Brown Gel
Jordana in Coco Bean
LA Pro Concealer in Toast


Eyes:
MUA Eye Primer
Mac e/s Swiss chocolate
Sleek Ultra Mattes Palette (purple)
Milani e/s in Bella Rouge
Mac e/s Amber Light 
3D Black e/s
Nyx Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette
Wet&Wild Mega Liner


                                                                           Face:
Mary-Kay Oil Mattifier
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappuccino and Caramel
Milani Mineral Compact Powder
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn (high-light)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa (contour)
Cover Girl Ebony Bronzer
MUA blush in Marshmallow 
Milani Glimmer Stripes

Lips:
Nyx Deep Purple Lip Liner
Tara Lipstick in Hijiya
Sleek Mystic Lipstick


Uhmm... This 'babe' rarely smiles, but I got her to smile. :)
Take my word for it: that's a 'million ducats' smile. Lol.



[P.S.: I do think the only thing missing here are false-lashes; what do you think?]

Thank you for stopping-by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts