Story! Story!!

So I've got three looks and each has a story; sit back, relax, bring-out the pop-corn and enjoy!

Story! Story!! Sto-rry!!!

"Ehen, my pikin, thank GOD you're around; my ward-robe has been expecting you!" Lol.

You know how you go... visit your 'mum' and she wants you to do certain stuff she knows you're good at_ and for me that's sorting and arranging her ward-robe. She prefers my doing it; and me, I have no qualms, be-cause, I very well have my own agenda. Hehe.
So once I get started with sorting-out her clothes, I get to see stuff that I really like and by the time I 'bat' my eye-lashes several times, it automatically be-comes mine. Lol.

Although it doesn't work all the time, this case it worked shingele.



I saw this body-con dress, absolutely fell in-love with it, so I said, "mum, may I have it?" She goes, "for wia!" Better drop my gown, your brother bought it for me..."
I knew if I kept asking I wouldn't get it, so I made certain I did all the cleaning and clearing... I even went an extra-mile! Hehehe

Lo and behold, when I saw she was pleased, I 'fired the arrow' and she said "O.K., but I'm not dashing you o!"
"Aah! No wahala mumsie, but you and I know na!" Lol.

Moral lesson: Thou shalt help thy mother clean, arrange and sort-out her ward-robe. Hehe!
Your reward could be her fine 'stuffs' you have been 'eyeing'.


Look 1:





I paired it with a matching colour of shoe [I actually had another shoe in-mind].

The next dress story!

Fortunately [or is it unfortunately?] I didn't have to 'psych' this one from my beloved-mother. I bought this one. I was called-upon to host the grand finale of a reality show. I 'racked' my head on what to wear. I re-called I had a friend who owns a  boutique, called VeeKay Shop_  check her out, on Instagram and Facebook... You order, she delivers; and do take my word for it, you wouldn't break your bank to get her stuff;  It so happened she was waiting for new orders, and I couldn't wait: she suggested this nice Blue and Black body-con gown, with a lace-embroidered top; to be honest, I wasn't sure about it, but I wanted some-thing a.s.a.p., so I went-over to her shop, tried-it-on, and voila!

 Look 2:





Paired with a Gold-shoe.



The next look:

I wore this to a colleague's wedding. Uhmm, the story of this dress is quite simple.

I got this gown two years ago on my birth-day from my sweet sister Vanessa [thanks sist.:)]

It wasn't a perfect-fit then_ it was a size bigger, now it fits [like a glove, I think!]
Should I be sad or happy about that? Hahaha. It kinda means I'm packing-on the pounds... [covers face].

I do ask my-self, for the sake of this gown may-be I shouldn't lose the weight? Hehe... Story, story!.

Look 3:




Paired with matching shoes and bag.



So which... do you prefer? :)

Thanks for stopping-by!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Though the 3 gowns are beautiful, I prefer the no 3 gown for its unique as compared to d others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, there's 'something' about that gown :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts