And It Continues...

I've done a similar look be-fore in-terms of the lip-colour, but this was one day I was in a 'purple mood'. 

The look was inspired from the 'top' I wore to a seminar I was invited. 
I must say the seminar was worth it_ I might add you could consider me a 'consultant' with the Oriflame Beauty Company. 

Hit me up, for your top-of-the-range skin-care products; personal and hair-care products; and quality make-up products [my 'fav.' category, of course!].

The make-up include foundations; eye make-up [absolutely gorgeous really, you should try them out]; mascaras; lip-sticks; lip-glosses; nail-polishes; and bronzers... [Jeez! These babies be giving me life, honey!] We also have fragrances_ colognes for men, and perfumes for women; and baby-products too! 
You could call this number right now, +234-818-358-219-0; and I will get you 'looking absolutely gorgeous, and smelling like a million-bucks'. Lol.


Back to the pretty-simple look!



Brows:
Mac Dipdown
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toast

Face:
 Revlon Photoready Foundation in Cappuccino
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW48
Cover Girl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
MUA Blush in Bon-Bon & Marshmallow
Milani High-lighter

Eyes:
Mac e/s in Swiss Chocolate and Brown Script
Nude Palette (used a Pink Matte-shade on the lids)
Maybelline Black Gel Liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara

Lip:
Beyond Beauty Lip Gloss 

...................................................................................................................................................................

The next day I attempted a cut-crease inspired by 'Beauty_lush'.

Uhmm, I don't know why I got so excited with the glitter, be-fore I added the glitter, it was 'perfect'; on adding it [i.e., the glitter], I looked like a 'disco ball'. Lol. 
It took a while to 'rectify' the situation.


Brows:
XXL Brown Gel Liner
Jordana Pencil in Brown Suede



Eyes:
MUA Eye Primer
3D Black e/s
Mac Brown Script e/s
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige
Mac Amber Light e/s
                                                        Nyx Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette
XXL Black Gel Liner 
Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara




Lip:
Zaron Lip-liner in Cappuccino
Zaron Lip-gloss in 24 Karat


                                           


My therapy continues!  What's yours? :)

Thank you for stopping-by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts