24K DIP!




It has been ages since I did one of these...

Like I mentioned in one of my recent posts, I have been ‘rocking’ the natural dewy-skin look and just paying more attention to my melanin skin; today, I felt like a full-face ‘glam’.👩

Also, I would share some amazing and very affordable Velvet-lip Crayons.




No worries!’ I will not write too much: more pictures, less talk… or no?😸

Sooooo let’s get on with this look, shall we?

On my Brows:




Air-Woman Eyebrow Pencil [003]
L’Oreal Infallible 24H Concealer Pomade [03 Dark]
Rimmel 'Brow this way' Brow gel [004 Clear]


Eyes:



  
Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette  [Henna & Shy on the crease, Bossy & Coco on the outer                                                         corner and 24k on the lid]

Zaron Gel eyeliner [Jazz]

Zaron Lengthening Mascara [Black]

Lashes @GirlyEssentials


Face:




PS Primer Water

L’Oreal True Match Liquid Highlighter [applied before foundation]

Huda Beauty Foundation [shade 450] + A drop of MakeUp Revolution Liquid Highlighter                                                                       [Rose Gold]

MakeUp Revolution Concealers [C16, C14 and C11]

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder [Translucent] 

Milani Minerals Compact Powder [110 Deep]

Mac Blush [Raisin]

Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter [Molten Gold]

Mac Fix Plus




Lips:


Now this was the fun part!

‘So’ I tried out 6 lip-crayons I got from Primark a while ago.

By the way, if you are in the U.K., do not ‘sleep’ on the Primark make-up range. I have tried and tested a few of their make-up, and they are the bomb, easily dupes for some higher-end brands. 

Possibly, I should be doing a post on that soon.😕

These Velvet Matte Lip crayons are soft and smooth, like butter-on-the-lips_ pigmented and applies like a dream. They say they are matte, but they are so hydrating.

These lip-crayons are like £2 [Two Pounds Sterling], roughly =N=1’000 [One Thousand Nairas]! Amazing, right? [What is more amazing is, you can sometimes get them cheaper; say a pound or 50p].

I am serious y'all! If you can get your hands on these, do not sleep on it. Not just their crayons! Their lipsticks… liquid lipsticks… lip-glosses… lip-liners... the whole ‘gbogbo egbo’. Lol!😁





‘Nough said, first PS Velvet Matte Lip-stick Crayon is…

Dulce Le Leche:





A beautiful ‘nude-like’ colour with a Peachy sort of undertone…


*Lined with Mac Chestnut Lip-liner


Nude Beach:



Very similar to the first, but with a tint of Pink undertone_ almost like a Coral-Pink , still ‘nudey’  [I do beg your pardon, I just like saying ‘nudey’.
It is a nudey, nude-nude... Hehehe
[I shall not be rude; it rued the mood; but I stayed true to the nude.]… O.K., some-one knock me back. Lol!😂


*Lined with Mac Chestnut Lip-liner.


Cherry Blossom:




This is a beautiful, cool Pinkish-Purple shade; it could be a nice, nude colour on some skin-tones.





Claret:




A mix between Purple and Violet, with a sort of Berry undertone [one of my favourites too].  






Midnight:



A deep brown color with a bit of purple undertone. Really like the dark, vampy look.





24k Dip:




This one has a metallic-finish, and as the name implies a sort of golden colour. Not my best of the lot; only because I ‘struggle’ to look great with a metallic lipstick. Still, a good buy!




Okey-dokey!

Which is your favourite lip-colour?




Thanks for stopping-by!



XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts