Top-5: Tried & Tested 2


Still in the Top-5 series… and one of my favourites, Foundations!πŸ’ƒπŸ’–



I have talked about foundations prior to now [The Good, The Bad and The ‘Fugly’!]. Links be-lowπŸ‘‡



As usual I will add a link at the bottom of each product_ places you can buy yours.

Here we go...


Fenty Beauty:



I know people have raved, talked, dissected and ‘resected’ this foundation... It did make me that curious to test-it-out and It was one of the good decisions I made! 😍

Someone give a ‘whoop, whoop!’πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

You are probably not feeling what I am, but the ‘hype’ on this… is ‘the reals’!😊
I rarely use any other foundation. This is it: my top/favourite foundation!

I use it in the shade 450. I will say it is a ‘medium, buildable coverage’. It has a natural-look, which I do hold dear. And, it lasts all day on me. it works well on my oily-skin, and it does not feel ‘dry’ nor ‘cakey’.

Recommend? Oh definitely!



MakeUp Forever Ultra HD Foundation:


This foundation is good! I have said this before. I have bought the product twice, and I would do it again. It is of a ‘light to medium’ coverage; it is quite ‘liquidy’ and super easy to blend. It has a satin finish. 

What I value most about this foundation is the fact it is ‘light-weight’, and the way it feels on my skin_ like I have got no ‘heavy’ makeup on. With a primer, it lasts longer, and it photographs awesomely!

I use the shade Y535.

Repurchase and recommend? Double ‘ticks’!


Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation:


I did hear a lot about this being very good for oily-skin; I tried it on for my-self… and oh my...I don’t regret it.

It covers the face well, make that very well. It does not ‘transfer’ as such; it is not as ‘light-weight’ as the two earlier reviewed, but it does quite well for oily-skin [ through the heat and all too].

I got it in the shade 7W1 Deep Spice.

I will definitely recommend this to a friend. That would be you! 😘


Huda Beauty Foundation:


This product is ‘super full coverage’_ a little does go a long way [and I mean a LONG WAY]. It has a flawless matte with a ‘dewy feel’.

I would admit it is not my every-day foundation... it is more my ‘going to see-the-queen sort of foundation😜 [a once-in-a-while and ‘for that special occasion’ thingy]. 

For those who asked, this was the foundation I had on for the Royal wedding last month... hehehe


If you do not want to splurge on this foundation, there are ‘dupes’ that can give the same effect: Milani 2-in-1 Conceal Foundation_ it gives me the same full-coverage; or the Maybelline Super Stay 24-hr Foundation [incidentally, my number five/5 top foundation].

I use the shade 530R Coffee Bean



Maybelline 24-hr Foundation:



This foundation is full-coverage honey! If you have got facial-spots/acne,hyper-pigmentation, this should be your new best friend [in terms of coverage].

It doesn't feel cakey and it lasts long. It comes with a pump [which is a plus].

Did I mention full-coverage? The most affordable from the lot. For the price, It is a pretty good full-coverage foundation. (Note how I mentioned full-coverage 3 times?)😁





Thanks for stopping by!



xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts