Tried & Tested: Episode 1




Welcome to the Top-5 series!

So I will be taking you through five of my favourite products, ranging from primers, foundations, ‘lippies’, powders and mascaras [the list goes on].

I will add a link at the bottom of each product and places you can buy yours if you are interested.
You can also request what Top-5 products you would want me to share, I am ‘down’ with that!πŸ‘

‘Okey-dokey’, today it is all about my Top-5 Face-Primers.

I have written an article on primers before, the link below.πŸ‘‡


From that post, you would realise the ‘struggle’ for a good primer is super real, especially when it comes to us oily, large pore’ gals’; the struggle is real ‘man’!

Alright, I have got quite a few primers I like, but these are my top 5! 




Make-Up For-ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer:  


This primer has been amazing on my skin😊. Although I must confess it does not keep me ‘matte’ all day. At the end of a day of its use, I would be slightly ‘dewy’ [which I honestly do not mind]. These days I have been really liking the ‘dewy’ look. :)
I like the fact I do not get a white-cast or ‘chalky feel’, and my foundation applies seamlessly [and a plus, no break-outs].

Would I recommend? Yes, I will.


Sacha Mattifier Face Primer:



I saw Omabelle on YouTube use this product a lot, and she has got oily and acne-prone skin; this made me want to try this product. It reminds me of Becca Ever Matte Poreless Primer except this blends better. I apply this only on my ‘T-zone’ [nose, cheeks and fore-head…]. It has a sort of satin texture and it dries-down instantly; plus, a little goes a long way.
If you have got oily-skin like’ moi’, then this is ‘B.A.E.’ 

Recommend? Yes! Repurchase? For sheeze!



 Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage:



This is a good product_ it makes my skin look silky, soft and smooth. This is my fourth bottle, to tell you how ‘gooooood’ this is. It makes my makeup go-on flawlessly, and it makes it last longer. It has got a bit of shimmer in it but, when you apply it, it is not obvious at all. Works well for oily and ‘combination’ skin

Recommend? Yep!


No. 7 Airbrush Away Primer:



After my favourite brand of primer [of-all-time]_ No. 7 Beautifully Matte, was discontinued L, I was on a hunt for a new primer to replace this, and this led to trying-out a few other primers from ‘No. 7’. Honestly, I am pleased I did. This product is very ‘light-weight’_ once I apply it, my skin instantly feels smooth and my make-up applies pertly; my pores and fine-lines instantly disappear! I am really impressed with this primer.
Definitely repurchasing, and I do highly recommend.


Benefit PoreFessional Pro Balm:




I had seen a lot of reviews on this primer; decided to test-it-out and, oh my! My pores said their ‘last-words and skedaddled’ Lol.
I like the tinted look, and the fact that it hides my pores quite well. It makes my make-up glide-on easily... It really is a good primer.


So there we go, my Top-5 Face Primers!

Sometimes, when applying my primer I make a concoction, I can come-up using 3 or 4 primers [they all have their different purposes]: there is the mattifying one; the one to reduce pores and lines; the one to help the foundation glide-on smoothly, and so on.

Which are your favourite primers? And what Top-5 beauty products would you want me to take-on next?


Thanks for stopping by!πŸ™Œ

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts