Black Competition :)

Black is definitely beautiful!

Growing up, we have both been competing... Who's darker?

So? Who do you think should be the winner?! (You better choose me!) Lol.







For some days, I've been down, health-wise.

Apart from getting better (by the way, I appreciate what it is to be in complete health)... asides my really wanting to get better so I can relish my Usi and Owho (while ill, the aroma, got me ewww!).

Why do I keep cutting my story... lol. O.K., back to the story!

Asides my getting better, I was also day-dreaming of my next face-beat.
Lo and behold, this stunning black goddess showed up. Hehe. I was ready to kick, blow, give her an upper-cut and the whole shebang... to her face.

So, I tried re-creating a look I saw on one of my beauty gurus_ Beautybyjj.

Let's get on with the look:


On her face:

Mary Kay Oil Mattifier
Mac Studio Fix Foundation (NW50 ) mixed with a little of Mary Kay Luminous Time-wise Foundation (Bronze 7)
Milani Minerals Compact Powder (Warm)
Sleek Blush in Molten
Cover Girl Ebony Bronzer
Mac highlighter in' Gold Deposit'

O.K., so I decided not to go all 'instagram' on her brows. :) Simply filled it with Jordan Pencil in Coffee Bean.


On her eyes:

MUA Eye Primer
Sleek Primer Palette (Blue)
Avon e/s  in Arctic Goddess( inner and outer corner of lid)
Sleek Original palette e/ s  ( blue on the center lid)
Tara 'Margaret  Ekpo' e/s ( pink and purple e/s on her crease)
Maybelline Beige Pencil ( waterline)



On her lip:

Zaron lip pencil in Cappuccino
Wet and Wild lipstick in Rose bud


Atleast I got her smiling at the end :)


And it's a wrap! :)


Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo




Comments

  1. I choose her. Your threat holds no water because she's darker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... I know how to get to you. Remember (first to do e no dey pain, second to do...) Lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts