Next... Top...Model

I woke thinking of my next post. I couldn't wait to share it. (This thing is seriously catching me o! Na so?.Lol)
This post is about a young lady(she follows me on SupaGal on Xclusive Gospel radio) and the make up I did on her. A lovely young lady indeed.When we met she told me of her dream to become a top model. If you know me, you know I love encouraging people to follow their dreams and passion. 

well, to cut the story short :),she came over and I was super excited to try these looks on her. 

First look:


 On her face:
milk of magnesia
MAC prep & prime-skin visage
MAC studio fix concealer in NW45( to conceal the under eye dark circle)
MAC studio fix foundation in NW50
MAC studio fix powder in NW48
LA girl pro concealer in toast (to highlight)
Ben nye powder in Topaz
Cover girl bronzer in ebony bronze

On her brows:
Wet &wild pencils in dark brown and black brown

On her eyes:
MUA eye primer
Tara e/s on brow bone
MAC embark e/s
MAC woodwinked e/s
MAC  amber light e/s
Maybelline gel liner
Maybelline kajal pencil (her water line)
Ardell lashes in 117

On her lips:
Zaron lip pencil in red vines( i absolutely love by the way:)
MAC ruby woo





 For her second look, didn't  change much, Just added a purple eyeshadow to her crease from the Tara palette(Margaret Ekpo)

On her lips:
NYX lip pencil in deep purple
MAC lipstick in Flat out fabulous




Her 3rd look..I switched the eye look to a smokey eye look with a bit of glitter. 
Eyes:
NYX black gel liner as a base
NYX black e/s in panther
MAC e/s in swiss choclate and embark
NYX glitter cream palatte(gold glitter)

Lips:
   Sonya lip pencil (name wiped ;( )
NYX lipstick in carrot gold.


More pics-




(she tall sha! lol.) I present to you Africa's next top model! ;) Elizbeth Sam.( werk it gal...)
one more look..
BTW: please if you have any advice on what she can do to reduce her under eye circles. don't hesitate to share. Remember there's love in sharing. :)

Thanks for stopping by...

XOXO...

Comments

Popular Posts