And She Asked: "Is that me?!" :o)

I couldn't help laughing when I showed her the pictures on my phone... and with all seriousness she was wondering if she was the person in the picture. Lol... she's never used make-up before (she's a grand-mother by the way_ a traditional minded one at that. Lol!). So when she came over and saw me making-up her daughter, I offered to do her's as well, but she insisted she didn't want anything dramatic (almost like she read my mind; trust me, I was already thinking of a smokey look. Lol.)
Anyway, I ended-up, giving her a subtle look; and I must say she turned-out looking not at all bad. The moment I was done, she wanted a list of products she could start using on herself. (I'm a good influence, innit?!) Hehe.
So here's a look at her before the make-over...
 And after...



 On her face:

 No7 Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation( Caramel and Toast)
Black Opal Powder in 02
Fashion Fair True Finish Concealer


 On her eyes:

Mac Brown Script e/s(on crease), on her lids I used 2 colors from the Nyx Professional Kit.
Zaron Gel Liner in Jazz and Maybelline the Falsies Mascara.

Uhmm... The lips:
I used Zaron Lip Pencil in Cappuccino, 
Nyx lip-stick in Nude Nu
and Zaron Lip Gloss in 24 Karat. 
(After taking the pictures, I went back to blend the lip-liner. I was too late to take another picture, because mama decided to drink Zobo. Not sure how she succeeded in drink the Zobo AND her lip-stick together. Lol. But it was fun.)

Thanks for stopping by...

xoxo 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts