I must fix faux lashes!

Uhmm..I see a lot of ladies with faux-lashes. When I see some I go, "aww that's so lovely!" :); other times... I'm like, "what the heck?!" :o). Lol. Still, I told myself, whether it's "awww" or "ewww" these faux-lashes I must learn how to fix them on myself, if I turn-out looking like 'ojuju' ( masquerade)... so be it! Hehe!

 I find it easier to apply strip-lashes to the single ones. And personally, I feel the strip-lashes look more natural.
'Wait o!', have you seen some beautiful ladies with the single lashes? I mean the one they apply with hair-bond and it looks like the bond is about to glue their upper and lower lashes together? Lol. It looks so uncomfortable I must say, but when you see them flaunting it like it's no one's business... (Ah, you will kukuma mind your business  na)

So with the help of YouTube, I've  learnt how to apply lashes. I can now apply it on others, but I can't seem to fix it on myself. When you see me struggling with these lashes, you will wonder! Lol .

Now I've got some strip-lashes that I've been waiting to try-out, especially the 'Red Cherry' ones. So I tried it in No 43.  I spent over 10 minutes trying to adjust one lash... (kai!)
I haven't completely gotten it right yet, but i will! :)



  A closer look...







 When my eyes are closed, they don't look as bad! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! :)
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts