Election Make-Up...

Ok, I'm seated waiting patiently for the election results, following news blogs with avid interest. (Phewww!)
Instead of stressing myself, I decided to get my make-up kit and give myself an "election look". Hehe.
Smokey eyes ( I like smokey eyes sha!) and a pink/red lipstick.

Ok, so on my face...




I used Milk of magnesia (as a primer, because I've got super oily skin, in fact the oil from my face can easily fry an egg. Lol. That serious!)
Then I used Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW48.
Then I gave myself that chiselled look with my Cover Girl Ebony Bronzer.

My eyes are simple, Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (you can use a gel liner) and on top of that, I added a Black eyeshadow, blended with Mac's eyeshadow in Embark (any dark brown matte eye-shadow will do)
Then I used a Beige eyeshadow (from my Sleek palette) on the brow bone, and viola! :)
On my lips, I used Zaron's Lip Pencil in Brick Layer, and I used Wet & Wild Lipstick in Cherry Pickings (I absolutely love this lipstick_ it's a beautiful pink/red shade, and it's long lasting. Yep!)
I really like Wet & Wild Mega last lipsticks, I'll do a little review on them, especially the ones I've tried.

(So that's my election look o!:) )

Thanks for stopping by! :)

To my Nigerian compatriots, we are moving ahead! ;)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts