My Opposite...hehe

This next lady I'm about to show you. she is my younger sister. An amazing lady indeed..we call her the sister with the "golden heart". I'm not exaggerating o! Lol..while I'm the sister with the "purple heart"hehe.. Well, like my topic says..she's my opposite facial wise. you might disagree but while people call me Blackberry, she's called yellow Pawpaw. While I have black eyes, she has beautiful brown eyes. I'm tall(in my mind), she's short. Lol! I have sort of a pointed nose..her own..uhmm...i reserve my comment..LOL. Even with all our differences. we are still one! come rain, come shine... (i gat ya sist.;) )
ok enough ranting, back to the make-up. below is the make up look I did on her.

smokeyyy eyes ;) and a nude lip. isn't she lovely? lol. apply within.




on her face i used:

Milk of Magnesia
Black opal oil mattifier
Ruby kisses 3D foundation
Black Opal loose powder in 02
Select cover concealer in NW40
Ben Nye Banana Powder .

Her eyes:
MUA eye primer
NYX pencil in black bean
NYX e/s in panther
BH 120 palette
MAC e/s in beauty marked

Her lips:
Zaron lip pencil in cappuccino
wet and wild lipstick in rosebuds (absolutely love this lipstick, review coming up;)

Her second look:

same look but changed the lips...she's a sucker for red lipsticks. lol. so i used  MAC Ruby woo(her favourite) and she siphoned mine..uhm but being the darling that she is, she made it up with my other MAC favourite lipstick in Flat out fabulous .:)

Thanks for stopping by...:)

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts