Pop-Eye... The Make-Up Dame!


'I love me some ColorPop any-thing'

Their eye and lip-products are the bomb!




The hype for these eye-shadows is so real. I almost can-not wait to get my hands on morrrrre. :)


They are super, super pigmented, and they have got unique shades. 
The texture depends on the shade you get. 

The formula feels like a mousse cream. I apply these eye-shadows with my fingers instead of a brush [you get a more opaque look that way].

GET LUCKY






It is mid-toned Gold and has a metallic finish; it feels like cream and once applied on the lid it dries to a powder finish.

Do note, be-cause it feels creamy, you will need to keep the lid screwed tightly, so it does not dry-out. 

I really like this colour!




EROTIC




This was the first ColorPop eye-shadow I got. I was very excited to try-out this colour the moment I received it. And it feels creamy as well.


It is a Bright Coral [sort of Red ] colour with an 'essence' of gold dust. It is super gorgeous! 





SLAVE2PINK




If you are the pinky type, you would definitely like this one. It is bright neon hot pink with pink sparkles. A really pretty color.




LIBERTY




This is a very pigmented  Metallic [and ever so gorgeous] Silver. It is also a creamy powder. Liberty applies like a dream; need I add the best silver ever!





GAME FACE


This is a Copper [sort of Orangey] shade. This will look very stunning on you! [
Yes you!] :) 



The lasting power of these 'babies' is just awesome!




I am pleased and thrilled about these eye-shadows from ColorPop. 


They have  a lot of other beautiful colours; if you are interested in trying these out, you can get yours... Here




Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts