Regret It! :(





So this post is simply on products I regret buying :(

You know how you walk into a shop to buy something_ could be shoes, bags, clothes, jewelries and so on....but once you walk into that shop or see it online, your head just goes blank(to reasoning) and your wallet immediately has a hole! It doesn't happen to you?!
Well that is what happens to me everytime I walk into a makeup/beauty shop. I can not help it! ;(



Sometimes after using the product, I realize I made a poor decision.

Ok let's get on with it... Products I regret buying

I'll start with primers:

Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer:





When I got this, I was pretty excited to try it out. it's a silicon/gel base primer. When you apply it, it gives a satin smooth texture, which felt nice but after a little while it made my skin oily and my foundation looked off, like it's about to slide...:(
I tried to make this work, didn't want it to go to waste. But it was just blahhh.

Would I repurchase? heck no! might work for those with dry skin though.



Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream:





I regret buying this [and *times 2 too!]

It is quite thick and difficult to blend. I apply it first, then apply my foundation on top of it. There are so many things wrong with this product on me. Although it does have a nice 'smell', but I ain't repurchasing.


BH Cosmetics 10 Color palette Camouflage Concealer




I have TRIED to like this palette, but every-time I think I've got hope, it just knocks me off. Yes, it's pigmented; it's got various shades I can work with, for colour-correcting, contouring and high-lighting; but does it blend well? Personally, it doesn't. Does it crease? Yes it does. I see/read/hear people rave about this, all I can do is rant!

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush





What was I thinking when I got this? Oh well, I was thinking, a professional 10 colour blush palette from BH Cosmetics might be a good buy, but naaah

The colour pay-off from this palette is very disappointing. I have applied with a light hand, medium hand and heavy hand, yet no luck! Plus, they feel quite chalky

Same with the concealer, this doesn't just do it for me.

Zaron Brownie Eye Pencil:




When I got this, I was so keen to try it out be-cause, I've tried out most of their lip-pencils and I like them, [they are creamy and pigmented].

I had such expectations, but.... blahhhh! Colour pay-off? Zero on me.

Sleek  Brow Kit [in Dark]






I have also tried to make this work on me. 
It just doesn't show on my brows_ it smudges, it doesn't stay-on at all.


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer [No. 35]





I have seen a lot of You-Tubers use this product, some have even compared it to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer [I must say this is no-thing like the NARS One] and I wonder how it works for them... be-cause, it doesn't work on me.

I've tried to really get it to work but, no way!

The last straw was...

On my way out of a mall, feeling all cool, and getting people to stare; I thought they were admiring my make-up... [Lol], not knowing some-thing was off until a good samaritan [a commercial tri-cyclist, a.k.a. Keke], stopped and said my make-up was off... To use his words: "Fine gal, ya make-up get as e be, use ya hanky take do am." I took out my little mirror only to be shocked! 8(

My face looked like... uhmmmmm, trying to think of the word. And to think I was making serious yanga.  Kai! My 'under-eye' was badly creased. It sure made me look like a 'ghost'. All 'credit' to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

Kudos to those who can make this work for them. I swore never ever to use this concealer again. [Why is this not in the bin? Lol. *Now it is in the bin] Hehe!



Milani Power Lip Gloss Stain:





I felt Milani could 'do no wrong' on my eyes, face or lips... [I was in-love with all their products].
Until I got the Milani Power Lip [in Strawberry Sugar], it is a pigmented, Pale Bubble Gum Pink. It goes on thick and gooey_ a very tacky texture. The brush-tip is annoying, doesn't apply smoothly. Not just a product for me.

Rimmel Provocalips:




Well this is one of those products I took by force from my sister. In fact ehn"Cassel come and collect your property o! I no want again ooo!" 

Hehe!

This lip-colour and formula did not just agree with my lips_ there was no unity in any way. Lol. 
It is super patchy and dry.


I feel like I've ranted a bit. I'll stop here for now, more to come. *cover face*


What products do you regret buying?




Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Ehya I can feel your pain. So many products and I know you'll still buy more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts