Cooked! :)


It has been ages since I did a make-up look on the blog. Time to do some cooking... ;)




A simple look [well, I think it's simple enough, no?], you can switch-it-up from a nude to a bold look...


I personally like subtle make-up looks, so I tend to lean to-wards neutrals a lot, but some-times, a gal gats to go all the wayyy! ;)


Woke up, had my make-up done be-fore leaving the house; got back, the make-up still looked flaw-less; went out again, returned, still the same, no touch-ups,  [e stand gidigba. Hehe!] Then it was time to go to bed. *cryyyyyy*  I did not want to take it off; if only...

Well, do you want to know the 'ingredients' I used to 'cook' this face till I was ready to 'serve it hot'? Ba wahala... let's get to it!

Brows:

*H&E Eye-brow Definer in Ebony and Nubia
*Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator in Level 11 [concealer used to clean-up my brows].



Face:

*Embryolisse Moisturiser
*No. 7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer (Thanks Aunt Efetobor for this. Muah*)

* Milk of Magnesia  
[You know there's got to be MoM if not, uhmm... my face will look like an oil-factory, and 'me no likey'!]

* MakeUp Forever HD Foundation [178] and Milani 2-in-1 Foundation [Golden Toffee-14]
*LA Girl Concealers in Chestnut and Mahogany
*Ben Nye Media Pro Powder Palette
*Sacha Buttercup
*Covergirl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
*Mac 'Raizin' blush and Zaron 'Mudafest' blush
*Mac 'Gold Deposit' High-lighter
*Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in 'Gold digger'
*Sacha Fix-It Spray



Eyes:

*NYX Jumbo pencil (Milk)
*Morphe 35o Eyeshadow Palette
*Inglot Gel Liner (77)
*Ardell Accent lashes
*Maybelline Great Lash Mascara


Lips:

The first was a nude glossy look and the second a plummy color with a reddish base and a purple undertone.

First lippie


*Zaron 'Bold' Lip Liner
*Mac 'Soar' Liner
*Mac 'Velvet Teddy ' Lipstick
*Maybelline Lip Gloss

Second lippie


*Zaron 'Vivid' Lip Liner
*NYX  'Copenhagen' Soft Matte Lip Cream 
[It's been a while I used this, there is some-thing about this 'lippie'. The texture is just 'amazeballs'_ soft, slightly powdered, matte but not drying, with a hint of gloss and it is super light-weight). You can get yours here.

Voila! 

Which do you prefer?

Lippie: 1 or 2? ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts