It's Wet and Wild... May-be Not Too Wild!

Growing-up I wasn't really much of a lip-stick person, because when I did apply it I always felt I looked awkward. You would only catch me using 'clear'  lip-gloss, that's it!

NOW, if I don't use a lip-stick or some sort of lip 'stain', I feel I'm going out with-out my under-garment. Lol. It's that bad!

I am trying to 'go back to those days' when it was 'plain and simple' but it just ain't working... especially when I look at my collection of lip products; :), they keep 'calling' to be used [and how can I not help them?] that will just be wicked of me. Hehehe!


Today it is wet and it is wild! :)
These Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lip-sticks are really good... at-least most of them are, and inexpensive as well, compared to...



As I mentioned in my last post, if you're looking to get any make-up or beauty-products, hit me up! Also, If you've got any questions about these cosmetic products please feel free to get in-touch with me. I can point you in the right direction... [or the wrong direction as the case might be]. Hahaha!

O.K., so the first lip colour is Rose Bud.
I looovvvve this colour; better still, I rooovvvve this colour!
The camera on my phone ain't doing it justice.

At one point, this was my every-day lip-stick; some-times, I mixed it with Mac lip-stick in Touch, and it gives a pretty Nude-Pink look.

Rose-bud has the perfect amount of Pink and Brown, although some describe it as a Dusty Rose... wharrever! (e fine, kpakam!).

It goes on smoothly with-out drying the lips. It is a really pretty, cool colour.




 I've got just one layer on, you can decide to apply more to it, it depends on how opaque you want it; personally, I like it a bit sheer.






Next is 24 Carrot Gold

Honestly this is my least favourite of the lip-sticks. That could probably be because, the formula is 'pretty' dry, and feels 'cakey'; which makes its application uneven, I have to take time to 'blend'; although it depends on the state of my lips. Some-times, no matter what I do my lips just won't co-operate, and I can't blame 'her'. :)

All the same, it is a nice Orange colour; in-fact, some say it is a dupe for Mac's Lipstick in Morange, but of course, Morange has a creamier texture.







Pinkerbell

Uhmm... This is a cute yellow-based pink colour [some might want to call it 'Barbie Pink']. I read this was a dupe for Mac's Nicki Viva Glam; it's matte and opaque.

It doesn't suit me well. I prefer using it in the middle of my lips when creating an ombre lip, with a darker lip-stick under-neath, again, the texture does not go down well with my lips, except I dab it slightly over my lips, and apply lip-gloss on top.





Cherry Picking

My favourite of the lot!

It is a perfect pink-red, more satin than matte. I like the formula, which is creamy. It doesn't dry-up my lips like some of the lighter-shades. and it is really long-lasting. As a matter of fact, I ate a meal and the colour was still intact. I chewed-on Roasted Corn and Coconut... still intact. Drank a bottle of Vita-milk... intact! :)

It leaves a Berry Pink stain after a while, which looks like you rubbed your lips with raspberry... it does look very nice.

I will strongly recommend Cherry Picking, it is truly flattering on any skin-tone.






Strange, but any-time I apply this lip-stick, Majek Fashek's song, 'Send Down the Rain'  just pops in-to my head. Lol.

Thanks for stopping-by! :)

xoxo.





Comments

Popular Posts