Born to Glow :)

I call her fine yellow sisi! :).

Some-one once said,  "Efemena, e be like say your mama use you take wash belle". Lol.

I agree kwanu, be-cause of all my siblings I'm the darkest.

In fact, I recall while growing-up,  my-self and my immediate younger sister_ Vanessa, went through primary/secondary school together. We looked like a contrast of each other.

We would listen to our older cousins arguing 'like government work', which of us was cuter.

[Jeez! You needed to hear them almost quarreling on-top our mata. Hahaha!].

While we enjoyed the 'show', we didn't pay-mind to their 'bone of contention'; we just got-on with annoying each other as best as we could. Lol. It was all sisterly love! :)

I guess I'd say my 'pops' genes got the best of me [we got our own chocolate 'flavour']. Hehe.

Alright, so the look is on this beautiful, no-pimples, two-dimples, {yellow pawpaw} damsel. Lol.




After meets before...







On Her Brows:
XXL Brown Gel Liner [personally, this product is as good as Anastasia Brow Pomade and Mac Dip-down]. I've got both, but I reach-out for this more. And for just =N= 1'000 [ it is 2-in-1_ Brown and Black gel]; if you are interested in getting yours, holler at me! :)




On Her Face:
[Although we don't share the same skin-tone, we share the same oily-skin, so...]
I used my trusted Milk of Magnesia as a primer.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel
Jose Face powder [an-other very inexpensive product that is as good as Mac Studio Powder]
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn (high-light)
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa (contour)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator
Sleek Blush in Flame



On Her Eyes:
Tara Eye-shadow Primer
Sonya Eye-shadow in Moonlight
Wet n Wild Eye-shadow in Panther
Mac Eye-shadow in Deep Truth
XXL Black Gel Liner
Maybelline The Colossal kajal
NYC ShowTime Mascara






On Her Lips:
Mac Russian Red Lip-stick




Thanks for stopping-by!


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts