It's All About 'Dem' Lips!


Ya man... it's all about 'dem' lips  *( in my Jamaican accent). Lol. So, I've had eyes for Lime Crime Velvetines and Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip-sticks for a while now. This doesn't compare... but at least it's a close call. Immediately I laid eyes on this particular colour, my lip was calling for it.







This one is called Beyond Beauty (BB). And it is in number 10.  On the pack,it says 24 hours long lasting, trust me, this 'lippie' ain't going no-where; it does last ALL day long! Also guess what? It's in-expensive compared to some high-end lip products_ just think of  a pack of Short-bread biscuit and a can of Malta Guinness...



That amount can get you this 'Lippie'. Hehe.


Basically this look was inspired from this Lip gloss (it says Lip gloss on the pack, but there is nothing glossy about it). It dries to a matte finish. Gorgeous indeed.
I remember going to get my daughters from school, and my youngest was like " Mummy, are you o.k.? What happened to your lip? Lol. (I was thinking to say I kissed Barney. hehe.)


It is not a colour I'll wear every-day; love the daring look though! :)


Now the Look...

On my face:

Milk of Magnesia (as a Primer)
Mac Pro Long-wear Foundation in NC 50
Milani Minerals Powder
LA Girl Pro concealer in Toast (to high-light)
Ben Nye Powder In Topaz (to set the high-light)
Cover-Girl Bronze in Ebony Bronze (to contour)
Sonya Blush in Wildberry
Mary-Kate and Ashley Sunkissed bronze (to high-light cheek bones)


On my Brows;

XXL Miss Romantic Eye-brow (It comes in brown and black. I used the brown on my brows and the black on my lash-line.)  Here's how it looks:



It is fast becoming my favourite; and guess what again? One Short-bread biscuit and two cans of Malta Guinness will get you this long-lasting eye-gel set. Lol.  Yep! I really like Short-bread biscuits (only wahala, plenty calories... hehe).


On my eyes:

LA Pro primer in white (all over my lid)
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte eye-shadow. (I marked the 4 eye-shadows I used from the palette)


Rimmel Scandal-eyes Mascara


On my lips:

Beyond Beauty Lip gloss in No 10


Viola !


One word to describe the look? :)


Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts