Baby 'Sist' Transformed...

She's the baby of the house, but when you see her, you'll think 'she's my madam at the top'. Lol

She came over for a visit and was pretty keen I give her a make-over. Well, on one hand I wasn't keen because, she had just gotten on my nerves big time! And I told my-self, if ever I was going to give her a make-over I'd turn her into this...


.....'Mwhahaha' (*in Austin Power's voice)



But you know, I ain't like that; I've got the heart of an angel [even if I do say so my-self!]... hehe
Apart from that, they say, 'forgive thy neighbour'... luckily she ain't my neighbour. Lol.

Anyway, I shoved that a-side and decided to 'transform' her from this...



to this.


A sort of rose-gold eye and a pink lip. (And she sure knows how to pout 'dem' lips) Lol



On her face:

I primed with Milk of Magnesia (she's got super oily-skin, like me; well, I read that's not a bad thing contrary to my thinking, when you have oily skin, you don't age as fast ). So a shout-out to all my 'oily' sisters... we ain't aging! Lol.

Then I applied No 7 Beautifully Matte Make-up Base
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel
Jose Face powder in PP-1
LA Girl Pro concealer in Fawn (to high-light)
Ben Nye Powder in Banana (to set the concealer)
Cover Girl Bronzer in Ebony (to contour)


On her eyes:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige
LA Girl Pro Primer in white
Mac e/s in Brown Script (as a transition color)
NYX eyeshadows (marked the colors I use)



Mac e/s in Amber Lights (on top of the Nyx e/s)
Maybelline Black Gel Liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara



On her lips:

Sleek Eau la la Lip liner in Venom
Milani Lip-stick in Matte Blissful



Yep! It runs in the family. Lol...



Another look at her before and after pic.


She gets on my nerves, but 'love her to pieces'. Mwahhh!


Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts