The Talk That Led To ‘Fire and Brimstone’.๐Ÿ”ฅ


Grrrring! Grrrring!๐Ÿ“ž

Ono: Hello dear friend!

Efemena: Hey babe, how na?

Ono: Not bad! Ehen… [Yep, she always goes straight-to-the-point! Lol.] “Efemena, I want that shinny shinny look.” [Of course, she said it in gest.๐Ÿ˜€]

Efemena: Uhmm... Alright!๐Ÿ˜Š 

Ono: Yes o! I want to ‘shine bright like a diamond’! Hehehe.

Efemena: No wahala… with pleasure!

Ono: I’m sending you a pic right now... just made one ‘ogbologbo’ hair that I don’t like. I was thinking of undoing it, but my sisters really like it and insisted I keep it.

Efemena: Oh, ok! Send the pic to me. [While I’m thinking, “Please, it shouldn’t be an ‘up-do gel style’ because, first of all, we’ve done a few ‘looks’ with that ‘do’; plus, it always accentuates those cheek-bones like kilode!”๐Ÿ˜†. And we already know she’s won the cheek-bones awards, so nothing new there! In fact, I’ve said it before, Angelina Jolie got nothing on her [Yep! I said it, comman beat me!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„].

So she sent a pic of her hair-do. And I said to myself, “we are going mayhem on this one”. Let’s rain fire and brimstone!

Thus the red and gold glitter… And, ‘me likey!’ ๐Ÿ˜







Brows:

*Hegai & Esther Eyebrow definer in Nubia
*Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator in Level 11




Face:

*Nivea After Shave Balm [as a primer]
*Inglot AMC Foundation mixed with Milani 2-in-1 in Tan and Amber
*Milani Pressed Powder in Ginger
*Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro
*Revolution Golden Sugar 2
*Mary-kay Spiced Poppy Blush
*Mac Fix-it Spray






Eyes:

*Morphe 350 Palette
*L.A. Primer-stick in White
*3D Black Single Eye-shadow
*Ben Nye Sparklers in Fire Red and Gold
*Ben Nye Glitter Glue
*Tara Black Liquid-liner
*Yokpn False Eyelashes
*Rimmel Mascara





Lips:

*Zaron Cappuccino Lip-pencil
*Taos Metallic Lip-cream in Twinkle Twinkle









Thank you for stopping by!



Xoxo

Comments

  1. There again, I got to rock on another post! Thanks dear friend. Uhm but that smile didn't sit well lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for 'stopping' by [literally].Lol. Remember this Miss is as good as smile ;).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts