The 'Ayes' [Eyes] have it! :)



Honorable members of the house... It's time to take a vote on the matter.  if it's blue, say 'Aye'...if it's red say 'Eye'. 👀😁




I’m more of a ‘neutral’ gal: nude eye-look, nude lips… I really like going nude, I do not mean that literally, [well, may-be ! Lol.]… Oiii Boys, get your minds out of the gutter; but once in a while, I like to add a little colour, or a lot of colours, and top it up with glitter, to give that ‘extra, extra’ look.J
I am not sure where I would wear this ‘look’ to. The carnival sounds just about right… right?

O.K., today I’m focusing on the eyes and lips.


My primer, foundation, powder and ‘bronzer’ is pretty standard in this look.

No7 Beautifully Matte Make-Up Base, Make-up Forever H.D. Foundation in Y535 [this has a yellow under-tone; I should probably try one with the red under-tone], Loreal True Match Powder and Covergirl Ebony Bronzer… in that order.

Alright, let’s get it on: 





The Eyes:

LA Primer in Nude
Mary Kay Spice Poppy Blush [upper-crease]
Tara 'Iriawo' Blush [crease]
NYX White Base [to cut crease]
Sleek Ultra Matte Palette [used dark green on the lower-lid] and
Eedas Atelier 'Yapha' Glitter [top of the eye-shadow]
Juvia Nubian Palette [used gold-shade on the upper-lid] and
Glitter Candy in Taffy [on top of the eye-shadow]
Tara Liquid Liner
Random Lashes [I don’t recall which]


The Lips:

First lip-look…
Milani Lip-stick in No. 16 [I’m not a fan of blue lip-sticks, but this Royal Blue Shade came-off pretty nice, and it felt creamy and pigmented]. I topped it with a little silver glitter.























Second lip colour…
Colour-pop Lip-cream in Avenue.






Which of these lip-looks do you prefer?J
It would be fun to see some-one recreate these looks.
You could tag me on Instagram, @efemenas

Thanks for stopping-by!

xoxo


Comments

  1. I prefer the red lips. Although the blue lips isn't bad at all but it's not my fantasy and it could be used for a fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know blue isn't everyone's color but sometimes you just choose not to be everyone. Lol. Thanks for stopping by Lilian! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts