Third Time's A Charm!

Angelina Jolie's cheek-bones has nothing on her's... Lol.

When we had a gig to do together, she would see me and say, "Madame Efemena, when would you make me up?" Of course, by now you should know I'm always open to a face-beat. :)

Recently she decided to 'grace' me with her presence_she cleared her busy schedule and travelled all the way to my house to get her face-beat; actually, this would be the third time I would make her up with the intent to have it on the blog, but  it did not happen. In my defence, my memory card went 'kaput' at that time. *cover face*. Sorry bella! Third time, as they say, is the charm innit? :)

She did add, "woe is he if I don't get this posted on the blog". Hehehe!


Well, she's very nice company to have around, so making her up and gisting was fun. Did I mention she's got an interesting blog as well. check it out

Here we have got the after saying 'bye bye' to the 'before'. Hehe!













On her brows:

*Hegai & Esther in Nubia
*Fashion Fair True Finish Concealer
*Milani Brow Gel







On her face :

*Nivea Men After-Shave Balm (another awesome primer alternative, but if you've got very oily skin like moi, not as effective as my Milk of Magnesia)

*No 7 Make-up Base

*Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation + Black Opal True Colour Pore Perfecting Foundation (my two holy grail foundation... foundation story season 2, coming up soon, watch out! ghan ghan) ;)

*Milani Pressed Powder

*LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn (to high-light)

*LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa. (to contour)

(While I was contouring her face, I kept telling myself if there's a contest for cheek-bones, This lady would  take the trophy. Whoop, whoop!  Lol.)

*Covergirl Queen in Ebony Bronze

*Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Colour Duo in Spiced Poppy (love! love! love!)

*NYX Matte Finish Spray





On her eyes:

*Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix (one of the best eye primers I have used so far)

*Tara 'Margaret Akpo' Palette

*ColorPop Pressed Pigment in Slave2Pink
(added a bit of ColorPop in Erotic on her second eye look)

*Inglot 77 Eye-liner

*Crystal Lashes in S07

*Tara Fibre Fuse Mascara




On her lips:

*LA Girl Lipliner in Raspberry
*Milani Matte Lip-stick in Orchid




Second lip colour:

*ColorPop Ultra Matte Lip in Avenue







In all, I had a great time beating her face... and that smile was priceless!

Who's next? :)




Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts