"Shine Bright Like A Diamond!" :)

..."So shine bright, tonight you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shining bright like a diamond
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky"...

 


I couldn't help playing Rihanna's song in my head while I was getting ready. I wasn't sure what colour I'd use, until I got to the point of the song, "shine bright like a diamond..."

Immediately it hit me: We're going 'bling bling' ... Hehe!

I've been wanting to try-out some ColorPop products I just got... and it was right on time.

I totally enjoyed creating this: from the silvery, glittery-eye to the deep-red lip colour.
From the high-lighted cheek-bones to the contoured face.
From my little black and white gown to my silver-studded heels... and you'll think with this look, 'mama is going to parrrry!' :( [I sort of did in my mind.Hehehe].

But seriously, you can imagine 'beating' your face and glamming all up, only to go straight to bed. Lol.

Ok, let's get started.







On My Face:





  • Mary Kay Primer and Oil Mattifier
  • No 7 Matte Make Up Base (If you've got oily-skin, I recommend this, of course nothing beats my Milk Of Magnesia,but these days use it only for special occasions)
  • LA Pro Concealer in Orange (Works pretty well for dark-spots or under-eye dark-circles)
  • LA Pro Concealer in Toast (To High-light)
  • LA Pro Concealer in Mahogany (To Contour)
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappuccino (My all time favourite Foundation, especially with the warm climate)
  • Tara Flawless Matte Foundation in TM329 (My second favourite foundation, I mix a little with my Revlon, it gives a perfect matte and full coverage) 
  • Milani Powder in Deep (I reach for this more than my Mac Studio Fix, that's how much I like this)
  • Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder (Bye bye, Ben Nye Banana Powder; this is amazeballs!)
  • CoverGirl in Ebony Bronze
  • Sleek Blush in Bonfire
  • Carli Bybel High-lighter (From her palette)



On My Brows:

  • Sleek Eau La La Brow Pencil in Cocoa



On My Eyes:


  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Mac e/s in Brown Script (Above my crease)
  • Carli Bybel e/s palette (The taupe colour on my crease)
  • Color Pop e/s in Liberty (On my lid)
  • J.Cat Glitter in Rockin the Midnight (On my lid)
  • Inglot EyeLiner Gel in 77 (If you haven't gotten this gel liner, you're sitting on a long thang. Lol. The bestest!)
  • Maybelline Colossal  Kajal
  • Mac Zoom Fast Mascara




On My Lips:

  • Oriflame Tender Care Lip Balm 
  • Color Pop Lippie Stix in Bichette (It was popping alright) ;)












Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts