"Please, I Don't Want My Husband To Recognise Me" :)

Happy 'Valentine's'!

I am really sorry I haven't done what I like doing in a long... time. :(

It's Valentine's and I just couldn't help it!

A few months ago I shared a story of a husband who wanted me to make his wife up, because he wanted to take her out for their third year anniversary; but he wanted it as 'natural' as possible. To quote him verbatim, "Please, I want to recognise my wife"... [As if I would have done other-wise!] :)

Here's the link to that post:

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1374350030020579612#editor/target=post;postID=7805218700383454466;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=25;src=postname

Oddly enough, his wife came in for a make-over and said, "Please, I don't want my husband to recognise me!" Lol.

Uhmm... if you don't know by now, that's music to my ears! :)

Here we go...


Before meets after...
























On Her Face:


  • No 7 Matte Make Up Base
  • LA Girl Orange Corrector
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappuccino & Caramel
  • LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toast & Dark Cocoa
  • Black Opal Finishing Powder in Medium
  • Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
  • Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls
  • Sonya Wildberry Blush




On Her Brows:


  • Jordana Eye pencil in Coco Bean & Lavish Brown




On Her Eyes:


  • LA Girl White Primer
  • Sleek Ultra Mattes Palette in Maple ( on her crease) and Villan (outer corner)
  • Tara 3 Color Eyeshadow in Uyayi
  • Milani Gel Powder in Bella Rouge
  • Nyx Chrome Eyeshadow in Baby Pink
  • Zaron Gel Liner in Jazz
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  • Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara



On Her Lips:


  • ColorPop Lippie Stix in Ellarie
  • Nyx Soft Matte Cream in Copenhagen







To give it a little twist added...

  • Milani Matte Lipstick in Orchid  on the lips ( me likey!)







Well, she liked it and I liked it better :) but would her husband recognise her? what do you think? hehe







Thank you for stopping by! :)




xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts