Tangerine, anyone?




Prior to when the weather became inclement [dull; overcast; raining; "cloudy with a chance of meat-balls"'] on my 'turf'😒, did anyone feel the kiss-of-the-sun?😣


The weather was something else! 😅
The heat, as I have stated on a number of occasions, was enough to ‘fry your brain’ not to mention, your skin… Jeez. Lol.


That is why I got a not exactly new, but a tad different from the regular, way I applied my makeup, so I was not 'uncomfortable', looked cray-cray, nor damaged my skin. 

Now I called this my Summer-look, or my Tangerine-look, whichever appeals to your sense of exotism. 😐


It all starts in the ‘bath’ room: after washing my face, I use the Neutrogena Pore & Shine In-Shower Mask_ this is supposed to help get a shine-free look, help reduce excess oil, ‘mattify’ without drying the skin and help refine pores.

Does it work? Oh yes. My face becomes matte before applying my makeup compared to my 'normal' oily look; plus, it has a really fresh tangerine and lime fragrance, which 'me likey'!😃


Afterwards, I use my regular Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing lotion and my Skin Doctor Witch-Hazel Toner before applying my Olay Total Effect 7-in-1, which doubles as a moisturiser and a serum with SPF-20 [helps protect my skin from the harsh weather].


Let us get right into this Tangerine makeup look:





On My Brows:




  • H&E Brow Gel in Toffee '['Holy grail]
  • L’Oreal Infallible 24H  Concealer [my favourite… ‘Top 5 Concealers’ coming up soon!]


On My Eyes:




  • Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin [used the shade Lantern on my crease].
  • BH Cosmetic 120 Palette on the crease and on the lid [oh, I have missed this palette that much; if you have got this one, do not share with ya sista].
  • Taos Cosmetics Eye-liner
  • Random Lashes
  • L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara




On My Face:






  • Olay Moisturiser + Serum Duo
  • Sacha Mattifier Face Primer + MakeUp Forever Step 1 Primer [after applying my primer, I spray my face with a setting-spray _ Milani Make it Last Setting Spray. It also works as a primer; possibly the best spray ever].
  • Mac Prep & Prime Highlighter in Peach Lustre to colour-correct my under-eye.
  • Fenty Beauty Foundation [hands-down my favourite in this tangerine-weather_ I place two pumps on my palms and add two sprays of a setting-spray] . Thank you so much Wayne Goss for this effective beauty hack.😙
  • La Girl Concealer in Toast + Makeup Revolution Concealer in c11
  • Sacha Buttercup Powder + RCMA Powder to set the concealed areas.
  • Milani Earth Glow Powder to contour
  • Maybelline Molten Gold Highlighter
  • Sleek Pumpkin Blush by 3
  • Hard Candy Setting-spray






Lips:

  • Mac Chestnut Lip-liner
  • Mac Dangerous Lipstick
  • PS Peach Oil Lip Gloss







Thank you for stopping by…😚




Xoxo!

Comments

Popular Posts