Et Tu...?!

At last I saw my dear, beloved, sweet and beautiful sister after almost a year. 

I couldn't wait to get my brushes on her face... and I must say it was almost a 'mission impossible' to get her to set her be-hind down so I could 'get to work' on her face [she was always busy, though she did try to fit in a lot of things in the few days she had left to stay in Nigeria].

As I mentioned in my last post, she got engaged, and of course we had plenty of planning to do: talking about the cake, the gowns, the venue, et al.

We got to the make-up part_ my favourite part of course, and she said, "Well, I'm thinking of using BM Pro". I was just looking at her mouth go flip-flop. And thought, "Et tu Brute/...Jite"?

I had to respond, "Babe, seriously?!" Uhm... Like they say a prophet is not recognised in his own house, innit? Lol.

So I was like, gal, just sit down, let's give you a face-beat. 

And voila! Now you be the judge. 
Another make-up artist, or moi

No ojoro o! Hahaha.

More Pictures after the cut...




On Her Face:


  • Clean and Clear Anti-spot Gel [awesome product]
  • Mac Prep & Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumiere [an-other awesome product]
  • No. 7 Beautifully Matte Make-Up Base
  • NC 50 Studio Fix Foundation mixed with Garnier BB Cream
  • Mac Mineralize SkinFinish, Medium Tan
  • Mac Select Cover-up NW 40 and Ben Nye Banana Powder [high-light]
  • LA Pro Concealer in Toast & Dark Cocoa and Cover Girl Ebony Bronzer [Contour]
  • MUA Blush in Marshmallow
  • Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Gold Deposit and Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls




On Her Eyes


  • Urban Decay Eye Primer
  • LA Pro Primer White Base and NYX Jumbo Pencil in White
  • NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Baby Pink
  • Magnolia Pigment in Buck Jump
  • Tara Eyeshadow Palette in Margaret Ekpo
  • Zaron Gel Liner in Jazz
  • Red Cherry Lashes in No. 43



On Her Lips



  • Nyx Lip-Liner in Deep Purple
  • Milani Lip-stick in Matte Blissful
  • LA Girl Glazed Lip-Paint in Blushing

And that is the look... 

Me likey! :)


Yep! All '32'... Lol

And this...


Thanks for stopping-by! :)


xoxo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome sweet!
      PS : Terms and conditions apply. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Lovely and hmmm! Scratches head to think of another phrase but can't seems to get any right now *suns teeth.*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts