Let's Paint Her Red... and Gold!

Hello!

It's been  a 'crazy' two weeks_ in terms of work. And would you believe I haven't had time to give my-self a 'face-beat'? 

This week-end I decided some-one's face must get a good 'beat', and I had planned on doing just that to my sister_ whom I hadn't seen for almost a year, but in-stead of getting her 'fine' face here, she decided to go get engaged. Lol. I am so happy for her! :) Nice to be in-love and all... I wish her all that's good! ;)


I thus decided to 'paint the town' red and gold, as a friend of mine invited me to her daughter's 'first-year' party. I was thinking, "You can’t go wrong with red and gold", at-least I can’t. Hehe.

So let's 'paint the town' Red & Gold! ;)









On my Brows: 
'The beautiful' XXL 24 hr Brow Gel [Those that have gotten this item would tell you, this is the 'bomb'. Your brows 'need' this product. It's in-expensive, and you can let me know me if you'd like to try-it-out]



On my Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Photo-ready Foundation in Cappuccino
Milani Minerals Compact Make-up in 110 Deep 
LA Pro Concealer in Toast and Dark Cocoa
Ben Nye Powder in Topaz and Banana
Tara Blush in Iriawo
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Gold Deposit






On my Eyes:
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mac Brownscript e/s
Tara 'Margaret Ekpo' e/s
Tara 3 Colour e/s in Uyayi
Mac Amber Lights e/s
Zaron Gel liner in Jazz
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara




[Faux-lashes with this look would look very nice, but I am not a fan of them at the moment_ it's a night-mare for me when I apply it on my-self, but I 'love' applying it on others.{I should start practising. }] :)




On my Lips:
Zaron Lip-liner in Cappuccino 
Sonya Lip-stick in Solid Gold




Ok! Time to 'parrryyyy'! Hehe.







Thanks for stopping-by!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Congratulations to your sister and that last photo is that supposed to be a wink? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts